Since 1981 Expressway Park has been one of Cincinnatis premier softball parks. Expressway Park is being purchased by FC Cincinnati the newest member of Major League Soccer. FC Cincinnati is going to construct a $30 M training facility on the Expressway Park site. EVERYTHING SELLS at Auction
Wednesday July 11th @ 10:00 AM Inspection & Registration begins @ 9:00 AM
Field Equipment & Fixtures
Several hundred feet of field chain link fencing various heights most 7 ft. * Field barrier netting
(5) Electronic Scoreboards * (14) Sections of bleachers, (5) benches high and 16 ft. long * (11) 6 ft. wood picnic tables * (6) 6 ft. fiberglass picnic tables * Portable pitching mounds * New and used bases, pitching rubbers & home plates * Used gloves & bats * New & used softballs * Gift shop merchandise * New Umpire shirts * 100â??s of New trophies and more
Concession Stand Equipment
Hoshizaki KM-1600SRF ice cube machine *Avantco 62 inch & 73 inch commercial chest freezers * APW Wyott table top electric oven w/stone inserts * TEC 26 inch gas grill on casters * Imperial gas deep fryer on casters * Silver King 4 ft. low boy refrigerator on casters * Silver King 27 inch prep table on casters * Two door Three bowl stainless sink * POS system
(2) Avantco stainless two dr. refrigerators (need work) and more
Large single door safe * Highway guard railing * (6) 28 ft. New light poles * Trash receptacles * Folding tables and more
Musco Light Structure Systems w/ remote ballasts 3 phase 480v, 1500w metal halide field lights,
(17)- 60 ft. poles, (8)- 70 ft. poles, (2)- 80 ft. poles, 204 total light fixtures
Mark Euton, Auctioneer
OH Lic. # 57198538019Asset IQ OH Firm Lic. # 2012000209
1. PAYMENT: All items purchased MUST be paid with cash, MC/Visa/Amex/Discover, or approved checks. Approved checks are issued by customers having established credit with Asset IQ or with positive picture I.D. (Drivers License, Passport or state issued I.D.).
2. SETTLEMENT: All invoices must be paid in full before purchaser leaves the premises and within 30 minutes of the auction conclusion. Any person not complying with these conditions or anyone issuing a non-sufficient fund check agrees to be liable for a 25% surcharge upon settlement. Time is of the essence.
3. TITLE: When the article is announced SOLD by the Auctioneer, title to said merchandise passes immediately to the purchaser. Asset IQ, its personnel and independent contractors are not acting as the purchasers security agent and assume no responsibility for any missing items. Further, it is understood Asset IQ provides no one for purposes of checking items as they are removed.
4. INSPECTION: All goods have been available for inspection prior to the auction and are being sold on an as-is, where is basis with no warranties, either expressed or implied, as to the correctness of description, genuineness, authenticity or fitness for a particular purpose.
5. REMOVAL: Purchaser, by bidding, agrees to abide by the following removal times: until 6PM day of the auction and from 9AM to 4PM July 12. Fencing may be removed until 6 PM day of the auction and from 9AM to 4PM on July 12. Fencing may also be removed from 9AM to 4PM on July 13 thru July 16, 2018 providing the buyer notifies the auction firm 24 hours in advance as to the time they will be removing the fencing. The buyer of the field pole lights may remove those items from 9AM to 4 PM July 12 thru July 18, 2018 by providing 24 hour notice to the auction firm as to the time they will be working on removing the lights. THERE WILL BE NO EXTENSIONS TO THE ABOVE STATED REMOVAL TIMES. ANY ITEM NOT REMOVED BY THE EXPIRATION OF THE ABOVE STATED REMOVAL TIMES WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED BY THE BUYER AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
6. DISPUTES: In the event of a tie bid or a disputed bid, the Auctioneer in his/her sole discretion may determine the successful bidder or may resell the item(s). Should a dispute arise after the auction, Asset IQs sales records and tape recordings, if applicable, shall be deemed final. No dispute will be recognized once an item has left the premises.
7. GROUPING: Asset IQ acknowledges that they are the agents of the seller, and reserves the right to group and divide any or all lots for the benefit of its client.
8. SALES TAX: State sales tax laws will be followed. State sales tax will be charged when applicable unless the bidder has filled out all the necessary paperwork, including but not limited to state tax exemption forms with their tax I.D. number.
9. BUYER PREMIUM: The purchaser is the person making the last and final acceptable bid. A fifteen percent buyer premium will be added to the high bid to determine the total purchase price. An additional three percent fee will be added to purchases paid for by credit card.
10. POOLING: Pooling or bid rigging is fraud and a federal offense under the Sherman Anti-Trust Act. The Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of the seller if he detects or suspects this fraud being perpetrated by two or more bidders.
11. AUCTION DAY ANNOUNCEMENTS: Any announcements made by the Auctioneer on the day of the Auction take precedence over any printed materials or previous assertions.
12. ADMITTANCE: Asset IQ reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone for cause, or to cause to have removed from the auction arena anyone who interferes with the auction activities.
LEGAL REMEDY: By your bidding you acknowledge complete acceptance of these terms and conditions, whether signed or not, creating a binding contract. Failure to comply after purchase may result in any legal recourse available. All parties agree that any legal disputes shall be decided by binding arbitration in Clermont County, Ohio under the rules and procedures of The American Arbitration Society. By purchasing, the buyer further agrees to hold harmless the sellers and Semple International LLC for the costs of all litigation including, but not limited to, attorney fees (not to exceed $400.00 per hour), court costs, collection fees (not to exceed 40%), transportation and storage costs, and any other associated costs or fees.