Auction will conducted offsite at the Comfort Inn, 55 Stern Drive, Seaman, OH 45679
The 69 acres will be sold as one parcel absolute to the highest bidder with no minimum, no reserve and no starting price. Take advantage of this opportunity to buy real estate at your price. This parcel has over 1,600 feet of frontage on the south side of Old State Route 32. The property contains marketable timber and several nice building sites and is only 3 miles from the four lane James A. Rhodes Appalachian Highway (State Route 32). The property has a number of 4 wheel drive trails and abundant wildlife. Across from this property on the North side of Old State Route 32 is the 4,254 acre Ohio Department of Natural Resources Tranquility Wildlife Area. Adams Rural Electric and Adams County Regional Water provide service to the property. There is an older home on the property which is currently rented on a month to month. The property was recently surveyed and the boundary lines are well marked.
Attend the auction and bid your price.
You are encouraged to walk the property during daylight hours but first please call 513-678-7347 and leave your name, phone number and time that you plan on visiting the property.
1. Auction is being held on Aug. 3, 2017 behalf of Katherine Melton, Trustee.
2. The property is located at 3333 Old State Rt. 32, Peebles, OH 45660 and includes everything above and below ground.
3. A ten percent (10%) buyer premium will be added to the high bid amount to determine the final purchase price owed by a purchaser.
4. Ten percent of the total purchase price (inclusive of the buyer premium) must be deposited by the purchaser at the conclusion of the auction as a non-refundable down payment, by means of company, official bank, or personal check (presented with positive I.D). This non-refundable down payment will be applied to the purchase price at closing and will be held in the trust account of Semple International, Inc. as escrow agent for the seller.
5. The balance of the purchase price must be paid in cash, certified funds or cashier’s check, Title Company, or bank check at closing. The Closing will take place no later than Sept. 4, 2017. The closing must be conducted by an attorney, title company, or Bank/Lender of the purchasers choosing. The expense of the closing shall be paid by the purchaser.
6. If the purchaser fails to close in the allotted time, the purchaser shall forfeit the entire down payment and pay any and all charges and expenses incurred by seller and by Semple International, Inc. by reason of any breach of these terms and conditions, including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees, as well as any monetary deficiencies which may result in the resale of the property and the cost of remarketing said property. Additional commissions shall be due and payable and the responsibility of the undersigned purchaser.
7. The property will be conveyed by Trustee Deed at closing. Real estate taxes and assessments shall be prorated to date of closing. Possession of the property will be given at closing. No work can be done on the property by the purchaser until possession is given.
8. This property is being sold at public auction, without recourse. Personal on-site inspection of the property by purchasers has been strongly recommended. The property will sell “as is, where is, with caveat emptor/any faults” with no warranty expressed or implied as to improvements, availability of utilities, zoning, or environmental, wetland issues or any other matter whatsoever. Although information provided by the Auction Firm has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, neither Seller, Auction Firm nor its agents, employees, will be responsible for any errors or omissions therein. Announcements made at the auction will take precedence over written material, advertisements, or any other oral statements made prior to the day of auction. Purchasers should carefully verify all items and make their own decisions as to the accuracy thereof before relying on same. The seller and Auction Firm reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there are any questions as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc.
9. Auction Firm hereby acknowledges that it represents the seller.
10. The seller shall be responsible for all deed preparation fees and any mortgage release fees. Purchaser shall be responsible for recording fees, transfer tax, and closing costs.
11. The undersigned acknowledges that they have had the opportunity to inspect the property prior to the auction, and have been furnished a copy of these “Real Estate Terms and Conditions” at the auction.
12. The undersigned agrees that any disputes will be resolved in the Court of Common Pleas, Clermont County, Ohio.
13. Should any discrepancy exist between these terms and conditions and the Purchase Contract, the Purchase Contract shall be the binding document.